The company introduces the special hydrolase developed for kelp (brown algae) by introducing excellent strains and refining them by liquid submerged fermentation. Both dried kelp and fresh kelp (whole kelp) can act as substrates, and are widely used in the processing industry of seaweed fertilizer.
Advantages of enzymatic hydrolysis of kelp:
1. Production cost advantage: the hydrolysis process does not need high temperature heating, energy saving and emission reduction, which can save more than 20% of the total cost.
2. High quality of hydrolysate: Laminaria japonica does not undergo strong acid-base reaction, but directly enzymolysis and catalysis, largely retains the natural active substances of algae, and the hydrolysis rate can reach 90%.
3. The finished hydrolysate is transparent light brown, with good sense.
Usage of kelp hydrolase:
1. Pretreatment: add 8-15 times of water (depending on the quality of kelp) to the processing container based on the weight of dried kelp/dried kelp powder. Fresh kelp is directly ground with a small amount of water. After heating up to 40-45 degrees, special softener is added according to 8% of the dry kelp, and mixed evenly before feeding for softening. Depending on the drying degree of kelp and the influence of the picking season, the softening time is 3-8 hours (intermittently stirring and mixing).
2. Enzymatic hydrolysis: after the raw material is softened, add hydrolytic enzyme according to 2% of the dry kelp amount, and stir for enzymatic hydrolysis for 6-12 hours.
3. After enzymolysis: normal centrifugation.
Conditions and precautions of kelp hydrolase reaction:
1. Reaction temperature: 42-45 ℃
PH value: about pH 6-8. If the system pH decreases to 6 during this period, 10% - 20% potassium hydroxide can be adjusted to pH 7.0-7.5.
2. During enzymolysis reaction, stir slowly to make the temperature inside the reaction vessel uniform. When adding potassium hydroxide to adjust the pH, the local concentration should be Avoided to be too high, causing the enzyme inactivation.
3. Sargassum and green algae should use other related hydrolase products of our company.
4. Product specification: solid powder 2Kg/plastic bag, 20kg/barrel.