|Name||Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)|
|introduction||Vitamin B6 is the term for three related compounds, pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine and their phosphorylated derivatives which are pyridoxine 5'-phosphate, pyridoxal 5'-phosphate and pyridoxamine 5'-phosphate. Vitamin B6 technically refers to all six of these vitamers, although vitamin B6 is used interchangeably with pyridoxine.|
|Indications and Uses|| 1. The proper digestion and absorption of protein and fat; |
2. To help in the essential amion acid tryptophan is converted to nicotinic acid;
3. To prevent all kinds of nerves, skin diseases;
4. Alleviate vomiting;
5. Promote the nucleic acid Synthesis, to prevent the aging of tissues and organs;
6. Lower the result of taking antidepressants caused by dry mouth and dysuria
7. Slow night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand,foot and neuritis;
8. Is the natural the diuretic.
9. Treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism;
10. Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency;
11. Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6;
12. Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
|The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference|