Views: 65 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-30 Origin: Site
Bacillus subtilis is a Gram positive bacterium that can produce several bioactive substances and is widely present in soil and water bodies. The extract produced by it has various biological activities such as antibacterial, antiviral, anti-tumor, antioxidant, and immune regulation, and has been applied in multiple fields. The following are some application scenarios and usage methods of Bacillus subtilis extract:
1. Pharmaceutical field: Bacillus subtilis extract has good antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-tumor effects, and can be applied to drug research and development in the pharmaceutical field. Its extract can be used for the preparation of oral drugs, injections, and topical drugs.
2. In the field of nutritional and health products: Bacillus subtilis extract contains rich beneficial bacteria such as lactic acid bacteria, probiotics, and bifidobacteria, which can be used to prepare nutritional and health products such as probiotics, and has a positive effect on improving human intestinal health.
3. Food and cosmetics field: Bacillus subtilis extract can be used to prepare health foods, cosmetics, and skincare products. Its extract contains various antioxidant substances, which can effectively slow down the aging rate of the human body.
4. Agricultural field: Bacillus subtilis extract has good antibacterial, bactericidal, and immune regulatory effects, and can be applied to planting, breeding, and pest control in the agricultural field. Its extract can promote crop growth and reduce the incidence of diseases and pests.
1. Pharmaceutical field: Firstly, it is necessary to extract the bioactive substances from Bacillus subtilis and then use them for drug preparation. The specific preparation methods include water extraction, organic solvent extraction, microbial fermentation extraction, etc.
2. In the field of nutritional and health products: Mix Bacillus subtilis extract with other nutrients and provide them for human consumption in the form of capsules, powders, tablets, etc.
3. In the field of food and cosmetics: Add Bacillus subtilis extract to food or cosmetics.
4. Agriculture: Add Bacillus subtilis extract to irrigation water or spray it on the surface of crops.
In summary, Bacillus subtilis extracts are widely used in fields such as medicine, nutrition and health, food, cosmetics, and agriculture, and there are also various preparation methods for them. With the continuous progress of technology in the future, its more efficient and precise applications will also have broad development prospects.