Pectinase refers to the general term of various enzymes that can coordinate the decomposition of pectin. It is made by Aspergillus niger through fermentation, extraction and refinement, and is mainly used for the processing of fruit juice, vegetable juice, wine and other series of products. It can also be used for the processing of feed, hemp degumming, wood preservation, etc.
Powder: yellow powder, good fluidity, 0.4mm sieving rate ≥ 80%, drying loss less than or equal to 10%
1. Temperature range: the effective temperature range is 25-65 ℃, and the most suitable temperature range is 50-60 ℃;
2. PH range: the effective PH range is 2.5-4.5, and the most suitable PH range is 3.3-4.0;
3. Effect of metal ions on enzyme activity: copper ions and iron ions have inhibitory effects on pectinase nutrient enhancers.
1. Press and clarification process of fruit juice: reduce viscosity, improve ultrafiltration speed, improve juice performance, reduce juice time, enhance fruit aroma, reduce costs, improve juice yield, reduce precipitation, and improve product quality;
2. Wine processing: Pectinase nutritional fortifier can improve wine color, increase wine aroma and increase juice yield.
Powder packaging: 20kg/bag, 25kg/bag
Special packaging specifications or enzyme activities can be customized according to customer needs
1. Press and clarification process of fruit and vegetable juice: add 0.05-0.3L/T fruit and vegetable juice (enzyme activity is calculated by 30000 units), PH 3.5-4.0, temperature 45-55 ℃, and function for 1-5 hours;
2. Wine technology: It is recommended to add 0.05-0.2L/t fruit and vegetable pulp with pectinase nutritional fortifier (enzyme activity is calculated by 30000 units);
3. Feed compound enzyme: 0.03-0.06kg/t full feed.