|Product Name||Olive Leaf Extract|
|Latin Name||Olea europaea|
|Color||Brown yellow fine powder|
|Storage||In cool & dry place.Keep away from strong light and heat|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive tree (Olea europaea). While olive oil is well known for its flavor and health benefits, the leaf
has been used medicinally in various times and places. Natural olive leaf and olive leaf extracts (OLE), are now marketed as antiaging, immunostimulators.
1. Used in eliminating viruses.
2. Can prevent the hardening of the arteries.
3. lower blood pressure.
4. Can prevent hardening of the arteries.
5. Can increase blood flow in the coronary arteries,relieve arrhythmias.
6. Enhancing immunity and improving the autoimmune disorder7. Be used for anti-diabetes.anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-fungi, and anti-protozoa..