Chaga mushroom have been utilized in Eastern European and Korean folk medicine for several centuries.At least as early as the sixteenth century, Eastern Europeans, Koreans, and Russians used Inonotus obliquus tocure everything from tuberculosis to cancer. Today, the medicinal uses of Chaga mushroomare beingexplored by medical researchers.
1. Melanin compounds that nourish the skin and hair
2. Powerful anti-oxidant and useful in fighting tumors.
3. Prevent high blood pressure and relieve and prevent allergic cortex.
4. Effect of antiinflammatory remedy in the treatment of stomach-intestinal tract diseases and as a palliative remedy for tumours of different location.
5. Used to cure skin diseases, especially in the case when they are combined with inflammatory diseases of the stomach-intestinal tract, liver and biliary colic.