|Constitutional Formula C14H18N2O5||C14H18N2O5|
|introduction|| 1) Aspartame sweetener is white crystalline powder, odorless, slightly soluble in water and it is 200 times |
sweeter than sugar in terms of sweetness. It doesn't cause after taste of bitterness.
2) Aspartame sweetness could be perceived shortly and it also lasts shortly.
3) Aspartame sweetener tastes fresh and most similar to sucrose. It is not stable under light and heat.
It will resolve and lose sweetness after long heating and also it is stable at low temperature and under
the PH value 3 to 5.
4) Aspartame sweetener suitable for fresh drink and the food without heating. It is not edible to Phenylketonuria
patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
|Indications and Uses|| 1) Beverage: carbonated and still soft drink, fruit-juice and fruit syrup, yoghurt and etc. |
2) Food: hot and cold chocolate and beverage mixes and instant dessert, frozen novelty and dessert,
chewing gum, boiled sweet, mint, chocolate, gum and jelly and etc.
3) Pharmaceutical: tablet, sugar-free syrup, powdered mix and effervescent tablet and etc.
|The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference|