Alkaline protease is refined by fermentation of Bacillus; It can effectively hydrolyze protein under high PH conditions, and is widely used in feed additive, food processing, leather processing, daily chemical and other industries.
Powder: white to yellowish brown powder, good fluidity, 40 mesh screening rate ≥ 90%, drying weight loss ≤ 10%
1. Cutting-edge manufacturing techniques: high enzyme activity, superior homogeneity, and stability
2. High efficiency of enzymolysis: alkaline protease inhibitor uses genetic engineering technology to improve the fermentation strain, with high efficiency of protein decomposition.
1. Application in detergents: Alkaline protease inhibitor is mainly used for adding enzyme detergent to remove protein dirt such as blood and milk, and at the same time, it can reduce the amount of scale compounds and reduce many problems of environmental pollution;
2. Application in feed industry: help young people decompose protein into small peptides and amino acids, promote the absorption and utilization of animals, promote the degradation of anti-nutritional factors in feed, and improve animal immunity;
3. Application in the leather industry: use alkaline protease inhibitor to decompose only the interstitial protein in leather, but not collagen, so as to make the leather unhairing and softening, which can reduce environmental pollution;
4. Application in the textile industry: Alkaline protease inhibitor is mainly used to remove raw silk glue, and the cocoon layer is loosened, so that the silk has a soft feel and unique mercerization phenomenon, which can reduce environmental pollution;
1. Alkaline protease inhibitor needs to be premixed before being added to feed;
2. Adjust the formula: adding this product can reduce the amount of metabolic energy of feed formula by 50-150kcal/kg, and reduce the formula cost.
Storage and transportation
Alkaline protease inhibitor is a biologically active substance. Avoid exposure to the sun and rain during storage and transportation. Strong light, high temperature and humidity will cause enzyme inactivation.
quality guarantee period
The shelf life is 12 months when stored below 25 ℃