|Efficacy||Nutritional supplement, nutrition enhancer, dietary supplements, heatlh food additives, pharmaceutical raw material.|
|Indications and Uses|| |
1. The acetylated form of L-cysteine, N-acetyl-cysteine, is more readily absorbed and used. It also functions as an antioxidant and is effective against viruses.
2. N-acetyl-cysteine has been utilized to dissolve pulmonary and bronchial mucus and protect the liver.
3. N-acetyl-cysteine can increase the amount of glutathione in cells.
4. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is one of only three sulfur-containing amino acids that are conditionally essential, the others being taurine (which can be created from L-cysteine) and L-methionine, which can be converted into L-cysteine in the body through a multi-step process.
5. If taken frequently, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine can work as an antioxidant, protect the liver from illnesses, and assist to thicken the individual diameters of existing hair.
|The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference|